How I Help
There are many scenarios that I, a Divorce and Career Coach in St. Charles, can help you navigate, either in your professional life or your personal life. Through one-on-one coaching, either short-term or long-term, we work together to cut through the noise and build an action plan to help you move forward.
Divorce Coaching In St. Charles and Western Suburbs
- Should I stay or should I go?
- How do I tell my spouse I want a divorce?
- What are my options for divorce? Do I have to use an attorney?
- What questions should I ask during a consultation with an attorney?
- Ok, I’ve filed for divorce. Now what?
- Help! My spouse filed for divorce. Now what?
- Should I keep the house?
- I think my spouse is hiding money from me. What do I do?
- I need help preparing for a mediation session or court date.
- Yikes. I received the first settlement proposal from my spouse and don’t agree with any of it!
- How do I create a parenting plan and what are the challenges I need to think about?
- How do I avoid the most common mistakes in divorce?
- It’s finally over. Now I need to rebuild my life and move forward.
- Eek! I think it’s time to start dating.
- I’m burnt out and I think I need a change.
- I’ve been laid off, what do I do next?
- What is the best way to network in order to find my next job?
- Should I launch my own company, or take this job I have been offered?
- Help! I need to prep for a very important job interview!
- I want a promotion at work but keep getting passed over. What am I doing wrong?
- I’d like to negotiate a raise. Where do I even begin?
Send me a request for a consultation and we can chat more about your individual situation to see if it’s a fit!